I couldn’t even begin to tell you when I discovered Soap & Glory Products, I remember initially seeing this brand at Walgreens and Target and was drawn to their cute packaging and clever product names-however, it took me awhile to catch on to how good their products actually are.
I was looking for a highly rated face wash that would be my “go to” around 2016 or so, and everything I researched kept bringing me back to the Face Soap and Clarity Face Wash. It was a bit pricey for me at the time $12.00 (which strangely, the price has remained the same to this day) but I decided to invest and give it a whirl. Within a few weeks I was hooked, and I have been ever since.
After using the Face Soap and Clarity Face Wash, I started to notice the brand a bit more. The next Soap & Glory product I purchased was the Smoothie Star Body Butter, which I was introduced to in a Tati Westbrook video on YouTube- and no one is going to not try something affordable that the self-proclaimed “Glam Life Guru” suggests, so I went out and bought it.
My collection and interest in the brand spiraled from there and now here I am, years later, still not disappointed in what Soap & Glory has to offer. Yes, there have been some flops on my behalf-products that just haven’t worked for me, but the consistency with this brand has been impeccable, and I plan to continue buying their brand for years to come.
I would like to share with you the products that I have continuously bought over and over and some new ones that I have discovered recently, I highly suggest if you are interested in this brand to try it out and see what you think for yourselves!
- No Clogs Allowed Deep Pore Clearing Mask: $10.99 – This is a new product to me and I have to say I do like it! The consistency kind of feels like a silicone base and warms up on your skin after application. It does feel as though I have seen a difference in the pores on my nose as well as chin area. Overall, I like this product a lot!
- Scrub Your Nose In It Two-Minute T-Zone Detox Scrub: $12.00 – Imagine a putty like AJAX powder cleaner on your face, same smell, and gritty, but not damaging. This product is super refreshing on your T-Zone and whole face, and it really gives nice and polished fresh face when used.
- Face Soap & Clarity Vitamin C Facial Wash: $12.00 – My absolute favorite face wash of all time, it is super refreshing, clarifying, brightening and does not dry out my skin. I have been using this product for years, and it has never failed me. It is for all skin types, so I highly suggest picking up a bottle and trying it out for yourself!
- Buff and Ready Coconut Body Scrub: $13.99 – I absolutely love all things coconut scented, so of course I had to pick this up when I first saw it on the shelves. The grit of this body scrub is low, so it definitely does not dry out your skin or cause further damage. My skin is extremely smooth after every use. It is the perfect body scrub to use prior to shaving as well.
- Scrub For Joy Body Polish: $11.99 – I like this body scrub, however, I do not like it as much as the Buff and Ready Coconut Body Scrub. This scrub certainly has a thicker and grittier consistency. If you need a good exfoliation, this is a great product, but it is not something I would suggest using multiple times a week, especially if you are prone to dry skin.
- Smoothie Star Lightly Whipped Body Buttercream: $15.00 – Okay, this is my favorite body lotion of all time. It is thick without being too thick, it doesn’t just sit on top of the skin and feel greasy, it does not contain as much alcohol as other scented body lotions and always instantly hydrates my skin. The smell is delicious, however, it lingers all day long, so if that is something that bothers you, keep that into consideration prior to purchasing.
- Hand Food Hand Cream: $8.00 – The Hand Food Hand Cream is a new product to me, I actually only tried it for the first time last winter. I was definitely sleeping on this hand cream! I rarely even like to use hand cream as it always leaves my hands feeling greasy and gross-not this one. The lotion soaks right into the skin and damages dried and chapped hands quickly, which is exactly the kind of hand lotion I need living in the Midwest during the winter time.
- Heel Genius Foot Cream: $10.00 – Heel Genius Foot Cream is also new to me! I purchased it for the first time over the summer as a recommendation from my friend, who knows I absolutely love Soap & Glory products. My heels were extremely dry due to pedicures and wearing sandals- I used this after showering and immediately put socks on and the next day my heels were as good as new!
- One Heck Of A Blot Instant Perfecting Primer: $14.00 – One of my biggest complaints about applying foundation is being able to see my pores-of course the best way to fix that is with a great primer. One Heck Of A Blot is an amazing product to help achieve that flawless foundation application, does not leave your skin oily, and increases the longevity of your makeup. If you have oily skin
- Sexy Mother Pucker Pillow Plump XXL- Extreme Volume Gloss – This is an awesome moisturizing plumping lip gloss! A lot of lip plumpers seem to leave my lips dry, chapped, and on fire-not this one. I used this constantly after getting lip fillers as it was super soothing and has a nice thick consistency without being too thick.
Newest Soap & Glory Purchases
- In The Bright Of Day Vitamin C Gel Cream: $13.99 – I’ve used this gel cream twice now and so far so good, no complaints. I haven’t used it consistently enough to say whether I see any type of results, but I will definitely keep you all posted if I do!
- The Fab Pore 3 -in- 1 Oil Control Serum: $18.00 – Honestly, I just received this product from a Target order last week and have yet to try it, so I can’t really give an opinion / review. Sorry guys! If it turns out to be great, I’ll feature it in a future post! 🙂
- Thirst Aid Hydrating Aqua Gel: $13.99 – Living in the Midwest during the winter, one’s skin tends to take a beating. I am always on the hunt for different moisturizers- and I am going to be honest, this isn’t the one for me, and I am kind of bummed about it. It left my face feeling sticky- I used it 2 different times trying to make myself like it and… I just can’t.
Soap & Glory products can be found at:
Depending on where you purchase Soap & Glory products, prices will vary. Different stores may have different promotions going on at any given time such as buy one, get one 50% off or the Soap & Glory USA/UK websites have may have promo codes running as well.
Do any of you like Soap & Glory products as much as I do? What are your favorite products? Are there any products you have used that I haven’t mentioned that you recommend I try? Let me know in the comments!