Hello all my sweet blogging buddies,
This post is actually re-written from the original post that did not back up during that ugly transition where I steered myself away from WordPress to another hosting site-which I DO NOT recommend.
Anyway, I wanted to share with you the contents of my “lip bag” that I always carry with me. I am a fan large purses and totes so I can carry around a large amount of things at one time, especially when working from home, toting things back and forth to work and vice versa.
I always keep with me three individual cosmetic bags: one for personal hygiene, one for various makeup items, and one specifically for lip products. I didn’t incorporate the “lip bag” until recently when I had my lips filled and became obsessed with using different glosses and lippies, plus, I am all about keeping my lips nice and hydrated.
One of the issues that I have living with bipolar disorder is constant skin picking and lip biting which is not uncommon, but it does fall under the category of self mutilation-which you might not realize you are doing. I find myself flaring up with this issue at times where I am nervous or anxious. Sometimes I bite my lips so much that I can’t even wear glosses or lippies because it looks too patchy! Yuck! But I do find if I have product on my lips that I don’t tend to bit them as much as I would if I didn’t have anything on at all.
Now, after that long intro, I would like to introduce you to some of my FAVORITE lippies that I carry around with me at all times. I highly recommend these products for hydration, not so much color or pigmentation purposes.
Top to bottom:
- Revlon Kiss Balm SPF 20, Tropical Coconut (Smells like paradise!)
- AOA Studio Diamond Lip Gloss (color-GRL PWR, from Shop Miss A)
- Soap & Glory Pillow Plump XXL (color-Clear-Voyant)
- Avon True Color Glazewear Lip Gloss (color-Candy Pink)
- ELF Hypershine Lip Gloss (color-bubblegum)
- Steve Laurant (there is no color listed, I believe that this was an Ipsy bag item, it is so nice and smooth and makes your lips very nourished and juciy)
- Beauty Treats Sugar Lip Scrub (flavor-raspberry, from Shop Miss A)
- Baby Lips Dr. Rescue (color-coral crave)
- Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker (color-Spun Sugar)
Well there ya have it! My favorite nourishing, juicy, and plumping lip products. I highly suggest trying some of these products out yourself!
Till next time!!