I have been nominated, YET AGAIN, for something-One Lovely Blog Award by Anushka Hazra! You guys don’t know how much these mean to me, just to be recognized for my work and dedication to creating content and sharing my world with you..it means so much.
Thank you so much Anushka Hazra for this nomination! It means the world to me (click the link to follow her blog)!!!
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and inform them
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
1. My name is in the credits of a film as a contributor, the film is called Sad Vacation: The Last Days Of Sid And Nancy by Danny Garcia
2. I love all things old Hollywood…the “Golden Age” and if you asked me if I liked Marilyn Monroe I would tell you “absolutely not, I am more of a Joan Crawford type of gal.”
3. I am largely into the zodiac signs and horoscopes. I am a full blood Sagittarius through and through-I have many books and resources regarding the topic as well.
4. I collect coffee table books and books of all kinds! My favorite book I currently own is Andy Warhol: Polaroids.
5. I love doing therapeutic things like thrift shopping, redecorating my home, and crafting- I believe that I am a very creative person.
6. I have a cat named Lola who has been my companion for the last five years, she means the world to me.
7. I don’t have many friends, I don’t feel like I connect with many people.