Hello beauty blogging babes!
Since New York city has been the buzz on my page for the last few days, I figured I would share with you the goodies I brought with me in my makeup bag.
When I go on vacation, I like to go all out with my makeup. Every step is carefully done, every layer, every contour line, baked, blended, so on and so forth. When I pack my makeup bag I think about each part of my face and then pick out the product. For example, face-foundation/concealer, bronzer, contour color, blush, powder. Eyebrows-pencil, powder, highlight…
That being said, here are the contents of my makeup bag from my NYC trip:
Left to right:
- Tart Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush-Feisty (received in Ipsy bag)
- City Color Be Matte Blush-Toasted Coconut (purchased at Five Below, used for contour) *highly recommended product*
- Color Mates Brow Powder-Dark Brown/Medium Brown (purchased at Dollar Tree)
- Kiss Professional TOP BROW, Brow Highlighting Duo-Matte Beige-Golden Shimmer (purchased at beauty supply store)
- Kiss Professional TOP BROW, Fine Precision Brow Pencil-Brunette (purchased at beauty supply store)
- Kiss Waterproof Wonders Matte Eyeliner-Extreme Black (purchased at beauty supply store)
- Benefit Bad gal BANG! Volumizing Mascara-Black (received in Ipsy bag-not recommended)
- ELF Illuminating Pallette-(purchased at Ulta) *highly recommended product (especially for travel)*
- Essence Eyeliner Pen Extra Long Lasting-Black (purchased at Ulta)
- Rimmel Lasting Finish 25HR Breathable Long Wear Foundation (Medium Coverage)-081 Fair Ivory (purchased at Kmart)
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Total Cover Foundation-301 Classic Ivory (purchased at Ulta)
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Stick it to Pores Mattifying Pore Primer Stick-(purchased at Walmart) *highly recommended product*
- Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Conceal and Contour-C1 (purchased at Ulta)
- Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion (travel size)-(purchased at Walgreen’s, used for facial moisturizer-not recommended)
Bottom right to Left:
- Ruby Kisses All Over Glow Bronzing Powder (purchased at beauty supply store) *highly recommended-have been using this bronzer for 7+ years*
- i-ENVY Super Strong Hold Eyelash Adhesive-black (purchased at beauty supply store) *highly recommended-lashes lasted 18+ hours*
- Lipsense Moisturizing Gloss-Prism (purchased from Liquid Love by Andrea)
- Ella Eris Liquid to Matte Lipstick-Flirt (not released yet)
- Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- Covergirl tru Blend Pressed Powder-Translucent Fair
So, that concludes my makeup packed with me for my trip to NYC, hope you enjoyed and will try some of these products if you haven’t already.
Send a comment my way if you have any questions regarding anything you see here!!!